Characteristic of R909441351 A7VO80LRH1/61R-PZB01-S
Variable displacement pump is equipped with axial conical piston rotor group designed with oblique shaft for hydrostatic transmission in open loop.
- used for walking machinery and fixed applications.
- the flow rate is proportional to the drive speed and displacement.
By adjusting the inclined shaft, the stepless change of flow can be realized.
- there are many kinds of control equipment to choose from.
Compact and firm pump with long service life.
Safety instructions of R909441351 A7VO80LRH1/61R-PZB01-S
- the A7VO pump is designed for open circuit.
- the project planning, installation and commissioning of the axial piston unit must be carried out by qualified personnel.
- read the corresponding instruction manual before using the axial piston unit. If necessary, you can obtain it from BOSCH Rexroth.
Axial plunger units (especially electromagnets) may be at risk of burning during and shortly after operation. Appropriate safety precautions should be taken, such as wearing protective clothing.
The characteristics of the axial piston unit may vary with different working conditions (working pressure, oil temperature).
- working line oil outlet:
Oil and fixed threads are designed for maximum pressure. The machine or system manufacturer must ensure that the safety factor of the connecting components and pipes meets the specified operating conditions (pressure, flow, hydraulic oil, temperature).
The service line and function port are only used for hydraulic piping.
- pressure shut-off valves and pressure controllers do not provide overvoltage safety protection. Overflow valve will be provided in hydraulic system.
- the data and instructions contained here must be followed.
- the product can not be approved as a component that follows the general mechanical safety concept of ISO 13849.
- use the following tightening torque:
For fastening torque of the used joint, please contact us.
For installation bolts with ISO metric threads in accordance with DIN 13 and ASME B1.1, we recommend checking the fastening torque of each box according to VDI 2230.
• threaded hole of axial plunger unit:
The maximum allowable tightening torque MG Max is the maximum value for internal thread holes, and shall not exceed that value.
For the metal locking screws provided with the axial piston unit, the fastening torque MV required for the locking screws should be used.
Installation instructions of R909441351 A7VO80LRH1/61R-PZB01-S
In the process of commissioning and operation, the axial plunger unit must always be filled with hydraulic oil and discharge air. These precautions must also be followed after a relatively long shutdown because the axial plunger unit may drain the hydraulic oil back into the tank through a hydraulic line.
Especially in the "transmission axis" installation position, oil injection and exhaust must be thoroughly carried out, otherwise there will be no oil operation and other dangers.
The shell drain chamber is internally connected to the oil suction cavity. No shell drain line is required between the shell and the fuel tank. Exceptions: For operations using pressure controllers or pressure shutoff valves, shell drain lines are required from nozzle T1 to tank.
In order to obtain a lower noise level, all the connecting pipes should be separated by elastic elements.
Under all operating conditions, the suction line and the shell drain line must go below the lowest oil level in the tank. During operation, the minimum oil suction pressure of the oil port S should not be reduced to 0.8 bar under the absolute pressure.
Copyright © 2017 - 2018Punto hydraulic equipment Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved